During these unprecedented and extraordinary times, we are constantly reviewing our policy considering the fast-moving situation and ever-changing government advice. Our aim is to support the national effort to tackle COVID-19 by protecting the health and safety of our employees, our customers and consequently the public.
As of the 1st of June we resumed the construction and fitting of the CosyRoof system through out the UK and Ireland.
Despite increased restrictions we are able to continue working at our customers homes as we are not a "close contact business" and therefore can do so safely. Construction, trades people and maintenance are allowed to continue working in indoor settings such as customers homes.
Below are the measures we are taking to minimise contacts and reduce risks.
- We encourage all employees and contractors who are feeling unwell to rest and stay at home. If experiencing symptoms related to Coronavirus they must self-isolate for a minimum of 14 days. If those in their household are experiencing symptoms, they must self-isolate for 14 days or have tested negative for Coronavirus.
- If you would like a quotation and have filled out a quote form on our website or contacted the office our surveyors will contact you directly via telephone. If invited to the property to provide a quotation our surveyors will practise social distancing.
- Our staff are maintaining personal hygiene by washing their hands regularly and carrying hand sanitiser for use when water is not available. For example, after stopping at a garage for fuel.
- We ask that our customers allow our team to enter via the rear of the property where possible – ideally through an open gate to minimise contact and traffic through your property. We will do our best to stay confined to the conservatory and garden.
- We ask that our customers maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres between themselves and our team. It is ideal to communicate outdoors if possible.
- We ask that customers keep in mind the health and safety of our team. We cannot shake hands or accept cups of tea.
- If we need to enter and walk through your property for any reason, such as to access the conservatory or use a bathroom we will wear gloves and face coverings while we do this.
- Prior to leaving the property our team will wipe down any surfaces we have touched with disinfectant such as door handles.
- Customers who are in a higher risk category should avoid all contact with our team and should avoid their conservatory for 72 hours after our team have left. We are happy to chat via phone call, through windows etc to update you on the progress of the work on your property.
- Our office staff are continuing to answer calls & emails, arrange quotations, and book conversion dates. Should you have any concerns or queries do not hesitate to get in touch. We are happy to help.
- We can postpone work where customers are not comfortable with our fitters attending at present. We ask that you give us as much notice as possible. Your deposit will be secure, and we can work together to find a new date.
- If a customer is experiencing symptoms related to coronavirus or has tested positive, they should postpone their conversion date until they have recovered.
Should you have any concerns or queries regarding the above policy please do not hesitate to get in touch. We are happy to work with our customers to find a solution that works and is safe for all.